3.2mm Low Iron High Transmittance Solar Panel Glass, Photovoltaic
Tempered low iron glass is also called high transmittance and low
reflectitiy glass, which is a manufactured through coating two to
multiple transparent anti-relection layers on single or double
sides of glass by advanced vaccum coaing technology.
|Size||1220 x 915mm, 1830 x 1220mm,|
|Colors||Clear and ultra clear|
|Package||Safety seaworthy wooden and plywood packing with paper interleaved|
|Applications||solar panel and solar water heater|
|Types||1. Solar patterned glass(tempered or non-tempered)|
|2. Solar float glass(temoered or non-tempered)|
1. Ultra high solar energy transmittance and low light reflectance.
2. Choice of patterns, either Prismatic/Matte or Matter/Matte to
suit the specific application
3. The pyramidal patterns can assist in the laminating process
during module manufacture, but can be used on the external surface
4. Prismatic/Matte product available with Anti-Reflective (AR)
coating for optimal solar energy conversion
5. Available in fully tempered/toughened form to provide excellent
strength with resistance to hail, mechanical impact and thermal
6. Easily to be cut, coated and tempered.
Thickness: 3.2mm 4mm
Visible Light Transmittance: 91.60%
Visible Light Reflectance: 7.30%
Solar Transmittance: 92%
Solar Reflectance: 7.40%
UV Transmittance: 86.80%
Total Solar Heat Gain Coefficient: 92.20%
Shading Coefficient: 1.04%
Performance varied due to different thickness
SIZE: Could be produced the sizes as per the request.
100% Strong Plywood crates,fresh paper or wood cork between each
sheet of glass panel