3.2mm 4mm Low Iron Tempered Solar Glass Panel Toughened Solar Glass
Solar Glass is a high performance low iron glass with very high
solar energy transmittance. When toughened, its strength and
durability make it the ideal choice for crystalline silicon
photovoltaic application as well as for solar thermal collectors.
|extra / Ultra clear / Low iron|
|Normal Sizes:||1524x2134, 1600x2400, 2140x1650, 3300x2140, 3300x2250…|
|Packing:||In wooden crates with paper between the sheets in general
|Delivery:||Within 7-15 days after received 30% deposit or original L/C at
|Payment:||T/T, L/C, Cash, West Union, etc.|
1. Ultra high solar energy transmittance and low light reflectance.
2. Prismatic/Matte product available with Anti-Reflective (AR)
coating for optimal solar energy conversion.
3. Available in fully tempered/toughened form to provide excellent
strength with resistance to hail, mechanical impact and thermal
4. Choice of patterns, to suit the specific application.
5. The pyramidal patterns can assist in the laminating process
during module manufacture, but can be used on the external surface
6. Easily to be cut, coated and tempered.
Packaging: Safety sea-worthy wooden or plywood packing.
Delivery: 1. Processing time: 10 business days after order
2. Shipping arrange:2-3 days